1. ExPASy: A proteomics server of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB) which analyzes protein sequences and structures and two-dimensional gel electrophoresis (2-D Page electrophoresis). The server functions in collaboration with the European Bioinformatics Institute. ExPASy also produces the protein sequence knowledgebase, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot, and its computer annotated supplement, UniProtKB/Trembl.
2. Vector Magic: An online vector image creator to convert Bitmap into vector graph precisely.
3. MyDomains - Image Creator: one of PROSITE tools, allowing users to generate custom domain figures.
4. GPS 2.0: one of our recent projects. We updated our previous online service GPS 1.10 into a stand-alone software with JAVA, and could predict kinase-specific phosphorylation sites for 408 human PKs.
5. CSS-Palm 2.0: one of our recent projects. The updated version of CSS-Palm 1.0. It's developed in JAVA as a high quality software for prediction of palmitoylation sites.
6. GPS-SUMO : one of our recent projects. The updated version of SUMOsp 2.0. It's developed in JAVA as a high quality software for prediction of sumoylation sites.